Sunday 14 December 2014

Welcome to my Yule Sale....


To order:

1.       Email me at hunnycraftsprimitives@gmail.com;

2.       Provide me with the item # and your  address;

3.       I accept PayPal only;

4.       I will email to let you if you know if have won the item(s) and you will receive an invoice as soon as possible;

5.       Orders are first come first served;

6.       Orders shipped first class signed for;

7.       Expect the p&p to be between £2 - £10, I will combine shipping for multiple purchases. If deliverable in person shipping will not be charged ;

8.       Please make sure you PayPal shipping address is up to date.
9.      Sale ends 6 pm.

Thank you

Blessed be Julie xx
Item #1 - Cherish hand painted on canvas 8x8 inches
 £15 plus p&p

Item #2 - Live, Laugh, Love hand painted on canvas 8x8 inches
£15 plus p&p

Item #3 - Cherish (yesterday), Dream (tomorrow), Live (today) hand painted on canvas 8x8 inches
£15 plus p&p

Item #4 - Cornucopia hand painted on canvas 8x8 inches
£15 plus p&p

Item #5 - Stag in wood hand painted on canvas 8x8 inches
£15 plus p&p

Item #6 - Owl on branch hand painted on canvas 8x8 inches
£15 plus p&p

Item #7 - blue hand painted and driftwood photo frame, aperture 7x5 inches (I have 2 of these).
£9 plus p&p

Item #8 - stained and driftwood photo frame, aperture 7x5 inches (I have 2 of these)
£8 plus p&p

 

Item #9 - hand made wood tea towel rack, cream over cream with star (I also have cream over black with star), 15 inches high x 17 inches wide x 2 inches deep
£19 plus p&p

 
Item #10 - hand made wood tea towel rack, cream over cream with heart (I also have cream over cream with heart), 15 inches high x 17 inches wide x 2 inches deep
£19 plus p&p
 
thank you for stopping by ;o)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment